|Full Name||Taylor Kitsch|
|Birth Place||Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada|
|Date of Birth||April 08, 1981|
|Profession||Actor, and model|
|Education||Taylor Kitsch went to the Gleneagle Secondary School in Coquitlam. He has also studied at the University of Lethbridge, where he took a one-year long nutrition and finance course.|
|Family Name / Cast||Kitsch|
|Father Name||Drew Kitsch (Construction)|
|Mother Name||Susan Kitsch (Worked at BC Liquor Board)|
|Brother Name||Brody Kitsch (Older Brother), Daman Kitsch (Older Brother)|
|Sister Name||Two younger maternal half-sisters.|
|Husband or Wife Name||Not Married|
|Others||Ken Green (Maternal Grandfather), Marjorie Green (Maternal Grandmother)|
16 Things About Taylor Kitsch Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats All Body Measurements and Favorite Things Net Worth Relationships
The Taylor Kitsch was born in the year 1981 in the country of Canada. The brother of 2 brother and 2 sisters. The actor started of his journey in media soon after he did his education. The gentlemen is not married The other family includes the Grandfather and Grandmother. The actor has gone through many relationships but didn’t get marry yet. He is best known for his sport drama and crime drama series. He regularly hits the gym to have a good body shape. The actor uses the circuit style training for him self.
Taylor Kitsch has dated some girls but he didn’t marry any one up till now.
- Jessica White: Taylor started dating her in the year 2006 and the relationship carried on till 2007. They both met in the steamy calendar photoshoot.
- Minka Kelly: Taylor was Rumored to be going out with actress Minka Kelly in March 2007. They had become close while shooting for the TV series, Friday Night Lights.
- Jennifer Welch: Taylor made his relationship with fitness instructor Jennifer Welch public in November 2014. Their relationship fizzled out by the start of 2015.
- Rachel McAdams: The Rumors of Kitsch dating actress Rachel McAdams started swirling around in June 2015 on the sets of True Detective.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Tim Riggins in the sports drama series, Friday Night Lights from 2006 to 2011.
- Playing the role of Paul Woodrugh in crime drama TV series, True Detective.
In 2006, Taylor made his first film appearance in the romantic comedy movie, John Tucker Must Die.
First TV Show
In 2006, Taylor made his TV show debut in “Flipping Switches” episode of Canadian comedy series, Godiva’s.
Taylor regularly hits the gym to keep his swoon-worthy physique in best shape. However, he doesn’t have a fixed workout routine and keeps on changing it according to his work schedule and need of his acting roles. For his role in Savages, he decided to go for Navy SEAL style workout, which involved lots of running and endless sets of body weight exercises.
In case, he is busy with work, he fits in small workouts in the morning. He keeps these sessions high intensity with a focus on going for lifting exercises in circuit style training, which means no rest in between exercises. He also swaps some of the lifting exercises with body weight exercises in case he feels the need to get more cardio.
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Height||Feet: 5′ 11¼″ || Centimeters: 181 CM|
|Weight||Kilograms: 81 kg || Pounds: 179 Pounds|
|Chest Size||45 in or 114 cm|
|Arms / Biceps||16 in or 41 cm|
|Waist||33 in or 84 cm|
|Favorite Things & General Information|
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Distinctive Features||Green eyes, Athletic physique|
|Manager||Taylor Kitsch is represented by Untitled Entertainment.|
|Brand Endorsements||Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfar, Subway|
|Movies||State of Grace (1990), Dead Man Walking (1995), Hurlyburly (1998)|
|Book||The Idiot (By Fyodor Dostoevsky)|
Taylor Kitsch Facts
- In his early struggling days as a model, he used to work as a personal trainer for meager financial assistance. He was also homeless for a brief period and used to sleep on subway trains at night.
- He started playing ice hockey at the age of 3 and even used to play for Langley Hornets in British Columbia Hockey League, which is a junior ice hockey competition.
- His aspirations of becoming ice hockey player went up in smoke after he suffered a career-ending knee injury.
- Just after his hockey career came to an end, he was discovered by a modeling agency in Vancouver. By 2002, he had signed up with the IMG modeling agency and had moved to New York City.
- In his school days, he had a reputation of being funny and was voted as funniest in his high school class. He was also active in school drama.
- He was turned down after the first audition for the role of Gambit in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Apparently, he fumbled his lines as he was too tired.
- Taylor was so confident about bagging Gambit role that he asked his manager to arrange a second audition and eventually got the role.
- In 2009, the famous Rolling Stones magazine included him in the Hot 100 List.
- He had a slightly difficult childhood as he was raised by a single mother in a trailer park. However, he is not ashamed of his roots and is proud of having been white trash.
- When he first auditioned for Friday Night Lights, he was asked to do reading for the role of quarterback Jason Street. However, the producers later decided to cast him as Riggins.
- In 2008, he took part in a celebrity ice hockey game to raise funds and spread awareness about the children’s charity, Echoes of Hope.
- Taylor Kitsch is not on social media.
Originally posted on September 26, 2017 @ 2:37 pm