|Full Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Nick Name||Sel, Selly, Selenita, Conchita, Mamachita, See|
|Birth Place||Grand Prairie, Texas, USA|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1992|
|Profession||Actress, Pop Singer and Fashion Designer|
|Education||Selena attended Danny Jones Middle School, Texas, USA but faced the problem of bullying (like many other popular celebs) daily in the school. So, she was mainly homeschooled. In May 2010, she received her high school diploma via homeschooling.|
|Family Name / Cast||Gomez|
|Father Name||Ricardo Joel Gomez, Brian Teefey (Stepfather|
|Mother Name||Amanda Dawn “Mandy” Teefey (née Cornett) (Former stage actress)|
|Sister Name||Gracie Elliot Teefey (Half Sister), Scarlett Teefey (Half Sister) (Deceased Sister), Tori Gomez (Half Sister)|
Selena Gomez NET Worth Biography Body Measurements Favorite Color Book Bra Size
Selena Gomez a women aged 25 born in the heartful city of Grand Prairie, Texas, USA. The date of birth of the celebrity is July 22, 1992. She has no brother but has a step father too. The mother of the actress is the former stage actress. Selena Gomez had many relationships from which majority are known to people. The girl is open to her relationships and don’t hide from people. The celebrity is professionally singer but she is in acting and films too. Her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel Original Series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ and of course for her ongoing singing career. She is the designer too and now she has launched her brand of perfumes on her name
Boyfriend / Spouse
Selena Gomez dated many boys which are young and good at their professions.
- Justin Bieber: She started dating the Canadian singer, Justin Bieber in November 2010, however, their dating news started hitting the tabloids in January 2011 and continued dating until November 2012. After splitting from each other in late 2012, they reconciled again in April 2013 and remained together for two months up to June 2013.
- Austin Mahone: Selena dated singer Austin Mahone in 2014, who is younger than her. Taylor Swift, Selena’s best friend has served as the matchmaker this time.According to Austin, he is just friends with Selena.
- Tommaso Chiabra: In July 2014, she had a fling with Italian businessman Tommaso Chiabra. She was in Saint-Tropez, France with her friend Cara Delevingne.
- Zedd: Selena and German DJ Zedd were Rumored to have dated from January 2015 to April 2015. T
- Charlie Puth: After singer Charlie Puth mentioned about Selena Gomez’s album on Twitter, it sparked Rumors of their dating together.
- Samuel Krost: She was Rumored to have had a fling with Samuel Krost when they were seen holding hands of each other in New York City on November 9, 2015.
- Niall Horan: One Direction’s Niall Horan sparked dating RUMORs with Selena when they were seen partying together several times in 2015
- The Weeknd: Gomez started her relationship with Canadian singer The Weeknd in January 2017.
Best Known For
Her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel Original Series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ and of course for her ongoing singing career.
- Solo – Gomez released her debut studio album “Stars Dance” on July 19, 2013 via Hollywood Records. This is her first solo album and fourth overall (as she released first three albums under the band). It received mixed reviews and consists of 11 singles to make it of a total length of almost 39 minutes. It charted at number 1 on US Billboard 200.
- Under the band name Selena Gomez & the Scene – “Kiss & Tell” was released on September 29, 2009 by the teen pop band “Selena Gomez & the Scene”, formed by Selena Gomez.
First TV Show
Selena appeared in children’s TV series, Barney & Friends from 2002 to 2003 as Gianna. She had recurring roles in season 7 and season 8.
Gomez appeared in 2003 film Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over for her role as Waterpark Girl.
She does eat a balanced diet. See her workout and diet plan.
Selena Gomez Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pickles, Pizza with jalapeño and mushrooms, Mango
- Favorite TV Programs – Wizards Of Waverly Place (2007-2012), Hannah Montana (2006-2011), Shake it up (2010), Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Actress – Rachel McAdams
- Favorite Movies – Titanic (1997), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), Howl’s Moving Castle (2004), Spirited Away (2001)
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Number – 2
- Favorite Animal – Dog
- Favorite Band – Paramore
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Ice-Cream – Rocky Road
- Favorite Horror Movies – Halloween (2007), I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
- Favorite Songs – Baby One More Time (Britney Spears), Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO), What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction in 2012)
- Favorite Restaurant – Maggiano’s Little Italy, Los Angeles, USA
- Favorite Accessories – Bracelets, Earrings, Shoes
- Favorite People – Shia LaBeouf, Lady Sovereign, Justin Bieber (maybe not now)
- Favorite Idol – Britney Spears
- Favorite Places – Malaysia, Hawaii, Paris
- Favorite Candy – Snickers Bars, Good & Plenty Candy
- Favorite Clothing Company – Urban Outfitters and American Apparel
- Favorite Island – Tropical Island of Puerto Rico
- Favorite Perfume – Frilly Lily
- Favorite Drink – Pickle Juice (She has been told by other people that she is weird and disgusting about her favorite drink)
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||She is naturally brunette (dark brown hair). But, sometimes dye her hair black.|
|Height||Feet: 5′ 5″ || Centimeters: 165 CM|
|Weight||Kilograms: 59 kg || Pounds:130 Pounds|
|Bra Size||Bra Size: 34B || Cup Size: B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US) or 5 (UK)|
|Measurements||36-28-35 in or 91.5-71-89 cm|
|Distinctive Features||Baby face, Thick hair|
|Favorite Things & General Information|
|Race / Ethnicity||Hispanic, She has Mexican ancestry on her father’s side and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.|
|Brand Endorsements||Sears, UNICEF, Adidas, Eco, Adrenalina (perfume company), Pantene, She has appeared in TV commercials for Borden Milk in 2009.|
|Movies||Titanic (1997), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), Howl’s Moving Castle (2004), Spirited Away (2001)|
|Place||Malaysia, Hawaii, Paris|
|Favorite Clothing Company||Urban Outfitters and American Apparel|
|Favorite Idol||Britney Spears|
|Drink||Pickle Juice (She has been told by other people that she is weird and disgusting about her favorite drink)|
Selena Gomez Facts
- Selena Gomez has 5 pet dogs, namely, Chip, Willy, Fina, Wallace, and Baylor. These dogs were mostly stray dogs, adopted by Selena Gomez.
- Selena Gomez was named Ambassador to the Ryan Seacrest Foundation in April 2012.
- Selena was named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla-Pérez. Selene means “Goddess of the moon.”
- Selena Gomez was born when her mother was 16.
- She launched her own line of perfume called “Selena Gomez” in July 2012 and it is exclusive to Macy’s.
- Selena was chosen as the cover girl of Elle Magazine for July 2012 issue.
- Selena changed the way of signing autographs after watching the movie “Ramona and Beezus”. Earlier, she used to write “S” followed by “♥.” Now, she just writes her full name.
- Selena would have been a chef if she were not an actress and singer.
- Selena Gomez had received a Mickey Mouse charm necklace from Disney Channel.
- She has a celebrity crush on Logan Lerman.
Visit her official website @ selenagomez.com. Catch her updates on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube VEVO, Google+, Instagram, and MySpace.