The German was born Marco James Reus on 31 May 1989 in the then West Germany. Of German, English, and Russian descent, the player was raised in Germany by his parents, Thomas Reus and Manuela Reus as the only son. Just as it is with many other great footballers, Reus began playing since he was a little boy and he was encouraged by his parents who helped him to get into a youth club. He has elder sisters named Yvonne and Melanie Reus with whom he grew up. A German professional soccer player who has made a name for himself with the country’s national team and the German side Borussia Dortmund, Marco Reus is an attacker who has been playing football since he began his youth career in 1994. Having played important roles for both his club and country, Marcos was called up in the build-up to the FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia to represent the country. Here is all to know about him. Marco Reus has no wife and he has never been married. Nevertheless, he has been in a number of relationships in the past. He was in a relationship with Carolin Bohs from 2009 to 2013 when they walked their separate ways. Bohs who was said to be a TV presenter in Germany and the football player had known each other since they were teenagers.
After their relationship ended, he would go on in 2015 to begin dating German model Scarlett Gartmann. Since then, the two have remained together.
|Height||Feet: 5′ 11″ || Centimeters: 180 CM|
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 kg || Pounds: 165 Pounds|
|Chest Size||38 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) || 37.5 (EU) || 5.5 (UK)|
Marco Reus Weight Height Eye Color Body Measurements Shoe Size Hair Color Bra Size Figure
Marco Reus Interesting Facts
- Marco won the 2013 DFL-Supercup with Borussia Dortmund.
- In 2012, Marco was named Footballer of the Year in Germany.
- In 2013, he was part of the UEFA Team of the Year.
- In 2013, Bloomberg placed Reus at number 4 on the list of best footballers in Europe.
- He started training football at the age of 5.
- Reus’s childhood idol was the Czech republic player Tomáš Rosický.
- In the first year at Rot-Weiss Ahlen, he played for the second team. A year after, he made it to
- the first team and appeared in 14 matches.
- On May 25, 2009, Reus was signed by Borussia Monchengladbach.
- He scored his first Bundesliga goal in a match that Borussia Monchengladbach played against
- FSV Mainz 05 on August 28, 2009.
- Marco has a huge passion for tattoos.
- On October 3, 2012, he debuted in the Champions League in a match that Borussia Dortmund
- played against Manchester City.
- In December 2014, Reus was caught by police while driving without a licence and asked to pay £500,000 or $705,000.
Footballers have some superstitions and pre-match rituals. Some seem to be bizarre, while some are comic. Marco Reus makes sure his side wins and he too performs well, with his pre-game ritual. Reus always puts on his right socks, right shin guards, and right boots first. And while stepping on the field, he always steps with his left foot first.