|Full Name||Julia Fiona Roberts|
|Birth Place||Smyrna, Georgia|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1967|
|Net Worth||US$140 Million|
|Family Name / Cast||Roberts|
Walter Grady Roberts
Betty Lou Bredemus
Nancy Motes, Lisa Roberts Gillan
|Husband or Wife Name||Daniel Moder|
|Children Name||Hazel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder, Henry Daniel Moder|
15 Things About Julia Roberts Food Music Books Perfume Biography Favorite Color
Julia Fiona Roberts was born on October 28, 1967, in Smyrna, Georgia, Oscar winning actress Robert attended Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School, and later Griffin Middle School. She made her debut on the television series Crime Story (1986-88). She starred in Steel Magnolias in 1989, earning an Academy Award nomination for her performance. She is highest-paid actors and biggest box-office earners in Hollywood. Her most iconic roles was in Pretty Woman (1990) which made her remarkably famous. Roberts eventually went on to win an Oscar for her lead role in Erin Brockovich (2001). As she was the highest-paid actress in the world throughout most of the 1990s, in 2003, she was paid an unprecedented US$25 million for her role in Mona Lisa Smile(2003). She has been named People magazine’s “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” a record five times. According to Men’s Health Julia was in the list of “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” in 2011. She is linked to several charities. One of them is UNICEF.
- Lyle Lovett (1993-1995) – On June 1 1993, Julia started dating 10 years her senior, Lyle Lovett, who is a country musician by profession. Just after couple of weeks, the duo engaged on June 24, 1993. After three days, they married at St. James Lutheran Church in Marion, Indiana. In March 1995, the couple separated.
- Daniel Day-Lewis (1995) – Soon after that, in 1995 only, Julia dated British actor Daniel Day-Lewis.
- Ethan Hawke (1995) – The two actors were RUMORed to be dating in 1995.
- Matthew Perry (1995-1996) – Julia and Matthew first met on the set of popular TV series “Friends” in 1995. They started dating in that year and splitted in 1996. They were spotted together many a times in LA.
- Pat Manocchia (1996) – In 1996, she dated fitness guru Pat Manocchia.
- Benjamin Bratt (1998-2001) – From 1998 until mid 2001, the two actors were romantically linked to each other.
- George Clooney (2000) – She was RUMORed to had fling with George Clooney in 2000.
- Daniel Moder (2001-Present) – In 2001, Julia commenced dating American cinematographer Daniel Moder. However, they met back in 2000 on the set of the film The Mexican. After Daniel divorced from Vera Steimberg, Daniel and Julia married on July 4, 2002 in Taos, New Mexico at Roberts’ ranch. The couple has three children – Hazel Patricia Moder, Phinnaeus “Finn” Walter Moder; both born on November 28, 2004, and Henry Daniel Moder (born – June 18, 2007)
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Dark blonde|
|Height||Feet: 5′ 8″ || Centimeters: 173 CM|
|Weight||Kilograms: 58 kg || Pounds: 128 Pounds|
|Bra Size||Bra Size: 32 B|
|Shoe Size||9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)|
|Favorite Thins & General Information|
|Favorite Brand||Eyes: Définicils Precious Cells, Hair: Serge Normant Dry, L’Oreal, Lancôme, Nationwide Insurance, Gianfranco Ferré (received $5 millions), Caffè Lavazza, Givenchy|
|Favorite Food||Cookie, Carbs! || Wine|
|Hobbies||Horseback riding, Playing Volleyball, Books Reading|
As Julia Robort still has a great fan following all over the world. Fans of celebrities love to know about their favorite celebrity, their personal and professional life both always attracts their fans. Similarly fans of Julia Robort love to know about her, how she started and what is doing now in her career life, what is her current martial status and we have tried to cover every aspect of her life.