|Full Name||Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll|
|Birth Place||Barranquilla, Colombia|
|Date of Birth||February 02, 1977|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model, Choreographer, Record Producer|
|Education||Shakira went to La Ensenanza School, Barranquilla and other Catholic schools. Later, at UCLA Extensions, she attended a summer class and studied courses on History of Western Civilization.|
|Father Name||William Mebarak Chadid|
|Mother Name||Nidia Ripoll|
|Husband or Wife Name||Ex-husband Antonio de la Rúa (2000-2011)|
Gerard Pique (2011-Present)
|Children||She has two sons Milan Piqué Mebarak, Sasha Piqué i Mebarak.|
|Others||She has 8 older half-siblings due to her father’s earlier marriage|
Facts About Shakira Net Worth Shoe Bra Size Favorite Things Just Like Perfume Movie Song Biography
Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll is the most famous singer in the pop singing. Some of her hits run to the minds always. She belongs to a normal family structure but her father had marriages before her mother so she has 8 step older brother and sisters. She is the celebrity who is always paired with the people she was truly involved with no rumored relationships are showed up. She is known for the song Hips Don’t Lie. In 1996 she did her first movie El Oasis. The singer has the favorite flowers Daisy and Sunflower. She is down to earth women and tries to make up to everyone she likes
- Antonio de la Rúa: In 2000, Shakira started dating Antonio is a Lawyer and Oldest son of former Argentine President Fernando De la Rúa and this relationship went long for 11 years. Antonio proposed Shakira in March, 2001 and they started living together as married couples. But, this relationship also saw an end on August 2010. This separation was told by Shakira on January 10, 2011.
- Gerard Pique: On March 29, 2011 Shakira told about her new boyfriend via Twitter, who is a Spanish footballer and plays at centre back for FC Barcelona. On January 22, 2013, Shakira gave birth to a baby boy, named Milan Piqué Mebarak in Barcelona, Spain where they live. Later, on January 29, 2015, the couple welcomed second child, son Sasha Piqué i Mebarak.
Best Known For
Her dancing hips, belly dancing and 2000s hit “Hips Don’t Lie”.
Magia was released on June 24, 1991 but recorded in 1990 (When, she was 13 years old) with Sony Music Colombia.
1996 film El Oasis for her role as Luisa Maria.
A Workout that’s always changing
The star trainer has devised a special workout for the famous singer. The workouts she has developed are never constant and change regularly (every two weeks) which allows a person not to feel bored. The workouts are not even time consuming as they can be done within an hour’s time.
Having Fun While Working Out
The workout followed by the mother of two is quite entertaining as well. It includes power hip hop, ballet and many more exciting exercise techniques that help the talented singer to lose weight while having a smile on her face.
No Breaks Allowed
The producer is getting these marvelous results only after sacrificing a lot. Even when on a tour, Shakira has to workout regularly as her trainer is either with her personally or connects with her by using Skype. The renowned songwriter also takes assistance of the preps workout videos prepared by her trainer, when she is on a tour and the trainer can’t be there with her.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde. She has naturally “Brown” colored hair.|
|Height||Feet: 5′ 2″ || Centimeters: 157 CM|
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 kg || Pounds: 117 Pounds|
|Bra Size||Bra Size: 32 B|| Cup Size: B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Body Measurements||34-24-37 in or 87-61-94 cm|
|Distinctive Features||Hips, Curly hair|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Favorite Things & General Information|
|Net worth||Estimated $220 million|
|Favorite Color||Neon blue, pink, purple|
|Manager||Shakira is signed with these agencies like Roc Nation, Richard De La Font|
|Genre||Pop, Latin pop, folk, rock en español, dance, world|
|Instruments||Vocals, percussion, guitar, drums, harmonica|
|Label||Columbia, Epic, Live Nation, RCA Records, Sony Music Latin|
|Race / Ethnicity||White. She has Lebanese ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Italian and Spanish descent on her mom’s side.|
|Brand Endorsements||Reebok (2002), Panasonic (2007), Crest (2013), Oral B (2013), etc.|
|Favorite Food||Pancakes with Jam|
|TV Shows||Scrubs (2001-2010), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005)|
|Book||The Prophet (Khalil Gibran)|
Shakira Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pancakes with Jam
- Favorite TV Programs – Scrubs (2001-2010), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005)
- Favorite Animal – Horse
- Favorite Band – U2, The Police
- Favorite Latin Band – Soda Stereo
- Favorite Music Type – Merengue
- Favorite Actor – Hugh Grant
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Flowers – Daisy and Sunflower
- Favorite Sport – Skateboarding and Frisbee
- Favorite Author – Oriana Fallaci
- Favorite Book – The Prophet (Khalil Gibran)
- Favorite Perfume – Issey Miyake Perfumes
- Favorite Sweets – Chocolate balls
- Favorite Fruit – Mango
- Favorite Song – With or Without You (U2)
- Shakira knows native Spanish, fluent English and Portuguese and some Italian, French, Catalan and Arabic.
- Shakira likes to paint fried eggs, watch horror movies and collect rings but hates alcohol, coffee, candy and even jewellery.
- Shakira is a cousin of model and 2005–2006 Miss Colombia, Valerie Domínguez.
- Shakira began her own beauty line “S by Shakira” with parent company Puig in 2010.
- Shakira is a philanthropist too. In 1995, she founded “Pies Descalzos Foundation”, which is a charity with special schools for poor Colombian children.
- Shakira likes history very much and learns the history and language of the countries, she visits.
- Shakira (feminine of Shakir) is in Arabic which means, grateful or full of grace.
- Mattel has made many Barbie Dolls based on Shakira’s look.
- John Lennon’s music greatly influenced Shakira.
- She fired her beauty staff after deciding that she had become too obsessed with her appearance.
- She has 3 dogs, namely, Coquito, Chan and Gordita.
- Visit her official website @ shakira.com.
- Connect with Shakira on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, Google+ VEVO, and iTunes.