|Full Name||Christina Applegate|
|Birth Place||Hollywood, California, U.S|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1971|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Family Name / Cast||Applegate|
|Husband or Wife Name||Johnathon Schaech (m. 2001–2007), Martyn LeNoble (m. 2013),|
|Children Name||Sadie Grace LeNoble|
Christina Applegate is An American Actress and Dancer Her Net Worth Favorite Things Body Measurements Career Profile
She was born in Hollywood US on November 15, 1971 she went to Excelsior High School. She left it to pursue a career in acting as it seems she always wanted to be an actress as she her mother doing acting since her childhood.Christina Applegate was only three months old when she made her TV debut on the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives. Applegate made that first appearance in the arms of her mother.Applegate appeared in several comedic films in the late ’90s as she sought to distance herself from the Kelly Bundy persona. She starred opposite Mark Wahlberg in the 1998 Hong Kong-tinged action-comedy The Big Hit, and played the fiancee of a Mob scion in the Mafia parody Mafia! with Lloyd Bridges and Jay Mohr that same year. Also in 1998, Applegate returned to series television.Again on big screen, Applegate appeared in the 2001 time-travel comedy Just Visiting, In the fall of 2011, Applegate appeared in the short-lived sitcom Up All Night, opposite Will Arnett. Applegate became a mom herself that year, welcoming daughter Sadie Grace with musician Martyn LeNoble. The couple later tied the knot in 2013.Applegate married her longtime boyfriend, actor Jonathan Schaech, in October 2001. Applegate donated her time to combating breast cancer by speaking publicly about the disease and raising money for research. In doing so, she joined fellow survivors Sheryl Crow and Suzanne Somers as well-respected champions of breast cancer awareness.
- Steven Adler – Musician Steven Adler appeared on a show with Christina and had a fling with her.
- Brad Pitt (1988-1989) She was 16 at the time of starting the relationship.
- Richard Grieco (1989)
- Sebastian Bach (1989)
- Nuno Bettencourt (1990-1992) . It is said that his song “Song for love” is perhaps dedicated to her.
- Christian Slater (1996) They both were later again seen together when they presented the Emmy Awards in 2008.
- Johnathon Schaech (1997-2007)
- Lee Grivas (2005-2008) . On July 1, 2008 Lee was found dead in his apartment due to the drug overdose. He was 26 at the time of his death.
- Martyn LeNoble (2008-Present) This was actually the second marriage of both the persons.They soon got engaged on February 14, 2010 (Valentine’s Day). After three years of engagement, the couple married on February 23, 2013 in Los Angeles. They have one daughter, Sadie Grace (b. January 2011)
|Height||Feet: 5′ 5″ || Centimeters: 165 CM|
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 kg || Pounds: 121 Pounds|
|Bra Size||Bra Size: 35 B || Cup Size: B|
|Shoe Size||7 (US) || 37.5(EU) || 5 (UK)|
|Favorite Thins & General Information|
“I started doing radio commercials for Kmart when I was 4. They had to splice all my consonants together because I couldn’t talk very well. But these jobs helped my mother and me put food on the table. It took the two of us working”.